my beliefs and values…

Tanya - Auburn, Washington

“This I Believe…”

At sixteen years old I have came to believe that there is a heaven and a hell, and God who created us all. I believe in the Bible, and live by what it says. I believe in getting baptized by the Holly Spirit and speaking in the language of the Holy Spirit. I believe in the Ten Commandments and live by what they say. Throughout my life, I’ve learned to believe in treating others the way you want to be treated.

I believe that I can be forgiven, by one and only God. Because He is the one, who sent His only Son, to die for my sins. I am a Christian, a Christian with many beliefs in promises made by God. I was born in a Christian family and was raised with morals and values. My family means everything to me. I don’t know where I would be in life, if not them. My parents are amazing; they are one of the most important human beings that I value in my life. My parents brought me to Christ which saved my life. I’m very happy that I was born in a family such as this.

As a Christian you learn a lot throughout life, your walk with God. You learn how to treat others; you learn how to solve different kind of life problems and just live a life, fulfilling all Gods purposes for you. In my life there are many things I value but the upper most is God. I love him with all my heart, mind, and soul. I believe He also loves me. God loves you whether you like it or not. He is the one that gave me life and beyond that. He gave us, the people he created, a book which is the bible. It shows us and teaches us how to live in life and how to go through the ups and downs of this world. Bible is what I believe in, I value, and live by.

Many people do not realize how important it is to believe in something and many of them don’t even know if there is life after death but, if you believe in a real God you know for sure that there is eternal life after you die. I believe in heaven and that is my final destination. I’m proud to say that I’m a Christian. I value everything I have in life, and I don’t complain because I know there are people who don’t have half of the things I do. With God’s help I’m making it through life and believing that someday I will end up in heaven, where my Heavenly Father is awaiting for me.