What Ever Makes You Happy

Hannah - new york, New York

I believe that I have spent the last 2 hours going through everything I believe in and have come up with this. I believe in every cliché in the book along with karma, Catholicism, unconditional love, self-expression, the first amendment, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, civil rights, ending world hunger, telling those you love how you feel at every opportunity, the value of a dollar, open-mindedness, friends that are with you every step of the way, diversity, good food, amazing books, family, tolerance, acceptance, the New York Mets, the power of fear, the fact that Eckheart Tolle is crap, the environment being trouble, his undying love for me, second chances, randomness saving the world from monotony, confidence not cockiness, ‘yes we can’, si se puede, the value of education, eating what makes you happy, good TV, powerful music saving lives, believing that it’s not that bad, minimalism, mother nature picking on me, God, ending hypocrisy, pride being a huge downfall, Jessie Pimentel and Julie McKay, the fact that I’m hilarious, opinions, inner beauty, quality not quantity, long-term relationships, mental strength, The Secret Life of Bees, women’s equality in all countries, free sovereignty, clean water for everyone, a cure for HIV/AIDS, stem-cell research, living above expectations, philanthropy, great teachers molding great people, the golden rule, a cure for cancer, exploration, religion, individuality, relaxation, procrastination, chocolate, baked goods of all kinds, getting outside, sacrificing your happiness for the sake of others, vacation, hard work, being productive, culture, good cookies, random acts of kindness, sympathy, empathy, spontaneity, the beauty of the ocean, the possibility of true politics, using your words, honesty, and anything else that could possibly make me happy. I believe in believing in whatever you want as long as you are happy.