Loves purpose

Danielle - cypress, Texas
Themes: love

Love is the most profound happiness. This I believe is the largest truth that the world lives by either knowingly or subconsciously. We all seek happiness and companionship even if it’s only from a pet. We all need someone or something to love that will love us back.

I always thought that I would be very independent in life, just my dog, that I would support myself through life with my future and me obtained college degree. No need for a guy in my life, or so I thought. That is until I started high school, and fortunately met the most amazing guy in the world. We started simply as friends and got to know each other really well and became growingly closer with the days that passed. Suddenly my parents informed me as my freshman year was coming to a close that we were moving. I had now grown so attached to my “friend” that I wasn’t sure how this would work. When I finally broke the news to him that I was moving his only response was, “well I guess we will just have to make this work long distance”. Being feeble minded as I was I didn’t realize that he wasn’t just speaking of our friendship any more. For the boy I had grown so close to and fell in love with, but hadn’t even told him that I liked him had fallen for me too.

Now only a few short years later we are closer than ever and are discussing our future together. Being with him has brought me to a whole new level of elation, I don’t know what I would do with out him, our love is unshakable and everlasting.

Either sought or not, love is the most profound and desired happiness. I never thought that this would happen to me, I had given up and then he came in and swept me off my feet. Never give up on love, it will find you when you least expect it to.