What comes around goes around

Aaron - Auburn, Washington

What comes around goes around

Most have heard “what comes around goes around”. This is true in many ways. When I say comes around goes around it is like karma, if you would do something kind to somebody that you know or somebody you don’t know something good can happen to you. The some concept goes for if you do something bad to another person. I’ve had this happen plenty of times to me when I was being mean to my brother or kind to another person.

I’ve had the come around go around happen to me when I was playing a prank on my brother. I was about seven years old when this happened so I had taken his toy and put it in my pocket. I ended giving the toy back but I lost my favorite my street sharks’ toy when my brother tried to do the same trick to me. If I knew that pulling the prank would come back and get me I would have never done such a thing. After doing the prank my mom told me “what comes around goes around” .That is when I started trying to watch out for what I’m doing at that time. When I was ten years old I was at the carnival at the mall down the street. I had won a gold fish that was more of a red orange in color. There was a little kid standing nest to me that had just lost and I had won another fish so I gave the little kid my second fish I had just won. When I had done this I thought that some one had seen me give the little girl the fish but no one had seen me do it. A little later at that same fair I had lost the game when you would try to get the leather ball to knock down all of the pins off the stand. As I missed he reached over and grabbed my prize and as I grabbed it he handed me another prize but this one was bigger then the last. When playing a game with a friend of yours and it has something that you know is a danger to our well being and your dad tells you not to play the game, you shouldn’t play that game. The game was earthquake. The rules of the game was to run as fast as you could at the other person as they lay on the ground and when they yell earthquake you fall onto the ground. As he yelled earthquake and I fell into the rock pit that was next to my apartment. I had got home with my face cut up and full of rocks. I told my dad what had happened. He told me that I had not of played that game and that it severed me right that I got hurt and, then he grounds me for not listening.

That is why I believe “that what comes around goes around” is true. Now if you do not believe me then just watch and see what happens. When you do a good deed like help a person in need. You could be given something good in return. Doing something bad like steal candy from a baby. You will have something bad happen in return.