Friends Have an Important Role in Life

Ariel - Fort Collins, Colorado

I believe; that friends have an important role in life.

I have experienced this many times. I have gone at least two times without having a friend in the world besides my family. During these time periods I didn’t know if I could live much longer. But then when I finally did get a few friends I was happy again and able to live life at the fullest. It was like all I needed was at least one friend to just be there with me.

I believe that friends have an important role in life. This I believe because you need someone to talk you problems through with. Because you cant keep things bottled up for too long or you could explode. You need to be able to share your problems with someone who isn’t a parent. This helps almost everyone stay calm cool and collected almost all the time.

I believe friends have and important role in life because you need someone to encourage you when you need encouragement. When something bad happens or I mess something up, the first thing I need is encouragement. Encouragement just gives you a new sense of hope. The kind of hope that makes you believe you can do anything. And if you try you might just be able to.

I believe friends have an important role in life because they help you have a great time. Having fun is very important in having a happy life, and friends help you have the fun you need. For instance you can go to the mall or movies with them. Or even just talk on the phone. Friends can just make life a whole lot more fun.

I believe friends have an important role in life because they teach you important life lessons. For example if something happens in a friends life, good or bad, and you’re there with them through it all, and then later you experience the same thing you know what to expect. Or if your friend is being mean or rude, that teaches you that you can’t trust anyone, not even the closest of friends.

I believe friends have an important role in life.