Miracles Can Happen

Dominic - Los.Angeles, California
Themes: hope

Do you believe in miracles? Well I do. Miracles happen everyday. Just to wake up is a miracle. Not everything wonderful happens, there are horrible tragedies. But there are greatful outcomes.

Some miracles can come from God some don’t, but in most situations miracles do come from God. Someone can experience a miracle and wonder how was it possible. The most wonderful things may happen from miracles. Miracles can be a blessings and it can also make a person feel happy about something. Someone can get shot one time or maybe even eight times and live. That’s a miracle because there are times a person could get shot and die.

I know someone who was on the freeway and she was driving by herself when all of a sudden the car went out of control and was spinning around. Now this was on the freeway where there are cars going eighty-five to ninety-five speeding. She was very scared but she closed her eyes and called on God and something just told her to let go and she did. The next thing you know the car stopped spinning and ended up on the side lane. This was really a miracle because everything was so crazy, but thank God she was safe not even with one scratch and everything was alright.

A person who is a miracle to me is my aunty. When I was just a baby she took me in and cared for me. She’s a very sweet hearted and nice lady sometimes she’s too nice but no matter what I will always love her. The reason why my aunty is a miracle is because if it wasn’t for her I don’t know where I would be right now, I could’ve ended up with a family I didn’t know anything about. But everyday that goes by I thank God for my aunty being the lady she is and for loving me.

Everyday someone experiences a miracle. Someone might think it’s a miracle to be getting out of school early. Or maybe someone might say it’s a miracle to have chocolate in their life. I say that it’s a miracle for all these things and mostly to overcome an obstacle. I believe in this, I know miracles can happen.