Never change your choose

Alexander - Ft. Collins, Colorado

Everyone always wants to go back in time and change something they have done or said. I believe you should stay with the choices you make. The choice you make is who you are, and that is the best thing for you. The choice was made for a reason and it could change later but you need to stay with it.

I had the choice to be on the best soccer team in town. It was the hardest event I would ever have to do. I would have to do it every day for about a mouth, maybe longer. This was a real big honor, for people being on this team, and for me it was just something else to do to take up time. Then I thought everyone needs to try something at least once because you never know you might like it. I was scared to take up the challenge to be on the Fossil Soccer team. I ended up doing it and I hated it, and I just couldn’t wait for the season to end. I was ready to quit but then I thought about it and realized being pushed around and beaten up was the best thing that as ever happened to me. I usually was the guy that pushed so much more new skill and just mental toughness not to give up. Other people around and being pushed around changed me.

I learned your first choice defines you and tells people who you really are. Even though most people think that it doesn’t matter what people think about you, it’s what you think of yourself. This can be as simple as brushing your teeth or not that defines you and who you are has a person. Most people will regret what they have done in the past but that’s okay because you had a reason why you did what you did or said what you said at that time. I believe you should stay with the choices you make because all you can do in life is go forward you can’t go back.