this i believe in smiling faces

mariela - 900011, California

When I first met Smiles I remember I was fighting with some girl. The girl I was fighting with was smiles enemy. Smiles is a type of girl that doesn’t let nobody put her down. She is tuff. All the girls in Jefferson high school use to be scared of her. And this was on the nine grade. She use to draw her eyebrows like the Singh of Mc Donalds. Smiles will always have a smile in her face. With her long brown hair really straight. And the hoop earrings always in her ears.

I believe in smiling faces. I am a early college student at LATTC. I think that being in Jefferson high school affected me in my grades and in my learning developed. Sometimes I use to sit down and think about all the problems I use to have. I use to fight for stuff that wasn’t worth it.

I started to know that it was the friends I use to hang out with in Jefferson high school. they were the bad influence to me. So I said to my self why do they do that aren’t they my friends???. Then I realized that they were trying to get me in there group.

Now that I am here in LATTC I noticed that I don’t need friends. Fake friends put you in a crooked line. Once I was in this situation like this one I opened my eyes everything is like a new beginning. Sometimes there is going to be trouble in your life but I trust my self and I believe in smiling faces.