No God

Daniel - Worcester, Massachusetts

There is no god on this earth because now we are in Iraq and we are losing Americans around 50-100 a day and we are just killing ourselves. The reason I say that is because people in my school just are telling me “God is everywhere!” and I don’t believe that because when I was a little kid my mom and boyfriend were fighting and they didn’t stop for about an hour, and they fought often and one time my mom and her boyfriend got in a huge fight her boyfriend flipped out and e just lost it and I was praying the whole time and so he ran out took the keys to the truck and drove away. So now another instance that I don’t believe in “God” is because people always tell me at church (when I use to go) that they wanted money for the lord so one day I gave the “Lord” $10 and the priest said thank you son now the “Lord” will do you a favor ask him tonight. I asked “God” to please with all my heart to make my mom and boyfriend to stop fighting forever and guess what? Later on that night surprise! They were fighting and I asked “God” why didn’t you help me? I gave you my money and in return I only wanted a little favor. So now I am thinking that if the “Lord” is so powerful and he supposable created earth why cant he get himself money? Cant he just tell the priest to play megabucks and win money and every now and again get money to keep the church open? So I am still thinking if the “Lord” is so powerful how come he just cant take money away from everyone and we just live in peace? If “God” is real then why cant he talk to me? Why cant he help me get through my life without me getting yelled at 1’ce a day at school? I do everything the teachers ask me to do and I still get yelled at! So if there is truly a higher power then come to me in a dream, Vision, or anything! And prove to me that you are real I you don’t then I will be right you are a false thing that someone thought of over all of the years of the earth.