Matthew - Los Angeles, California

Do you think money is important? Well I think money is important because with out money you can’t buy anything you want. Money is very important because last time my friend and I went to the store and they were buying a whole gang of stuff and I was the only one that didn’t buy anything because I didn’t have money. Well it felt very bad because I seen them buying stuff that they wanted to buy while I was waiting for them outside. They asked me if I wanted something I said no because I didn’t want to look like a loser and asked them to buy me something of the store. So yeah that’s why I think money is very important to have money in life.

Imagine if I had the money how would it be different? Well if a had the money it will be so different. Why because with money you could buy anything you want. For example I would buy more basketball shorts more plain black T’s I would pay my phone bill I would buy food so I could eat and survive. I will also buy my car and also so I could buy my house.

Sometimes money can’t buy happiness because when I run out of money you will be all depress and I will be like I need the money. When you have the money you get all happy because you know you got the money and you could just spend it on what ever you want. So that’s why money can’t always buy you happiness