There is a light breeze this morning… I believe!

Fabio - Brownsville, Texas

There is a light breeze this morning refreshing the still too warm south Texas fall. There is a new certainty this morning refreshing the hope of millions of people who spent last night craving for the actual results announcement first and finally to see and listen to the winner hoping was going to be him.

I came to this country more than six years ago to serve in one of the most complex and delicate sector of the American economy: education. I am striving every day to inspire students to pursue their dreams, to not give up to think ahead and move forward. I am continuously looking for new source of inspiration. It is not easy, this is one of the poorest areas of the country, many students have family and they are working and studying at the same time and education is many times seen just as a mean to get a raise in the current job whatever it is. Nonetheless, this year I have witnessed a radical change, a passion that dragged people to want the transform and to get involved because they were inspired; inspired by a man who shows genuine passion, commitment, family values and determination. A man who was able to blend together different colors, ideas and dreams. In my opinion he is probably one of the most inspiring leaders in the American history and beyond. I do not remember any other leader having the entire world cheering his victory. He demonstrated concrete ideas to help the economy and the American middle class that, in my opinion, is the fabric of this country, the energy crisis and the international challenges. Let’s wish, as his opponent elegantly remarked yesterday night, that now he will be the leader of all of us and, with our help, will take this country out of the worst economic time that America has faced since the great depression. A particle trapped by a potential barrier can violate the classical mechanics by penetrating the barrier; this effect is called “quantum tunneling”. This country and the entire world have been trapped for too long now, and for too long we felt that we did not have enough energy to find a passage through or over such a barrier. Barak Obama can provide this energy let’s help him to take all of us on the other side of the “hill”.

Yes it really feels good this morning and I believe is going to be good in the years to come.