everyone should have a hero

dallas - 32618, Florida

My this I believe essay is going to be about I believe everyone should have a hero and im going to tell you about mind. The reason why I pick this man to be my hero is because he set examples for young men like me he is successful and a very wealth man and I want to just like him and this man that I speak of is Bill Clinton . Bill Clinton was born and raised in hope, Arkansas he served as 42nd president of the united states of America he the He was the third- youngest president, only older than Theodore Roosevelt and john. Kennedy.. He became president at the end of the Cold War, and as he was born in the period after World War II, is known as the first Baby Boomer president. His wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, is a United States Senator from New York, and former candidate for the Democratic nomination in 2008.Not only was Bill Clinton one of the successful presidents but according to Hillary Clinton is the best husband a women could ask for. That is what I want my wife to say about me but not at that stage yet. Bill Clinton attended- Georgetown University, where he maintained a 4.0 GPA isn’t that every young man like myself dream he states that he wants all boy‘s and girl‘s around America to get the education they deserve . This man is an inspiration on lot’s of peoples life’s not just me he changed America for ever now he is working with Barck Obama to do the same Obama quotes that bill Clinton is also one of the inspiration in his life and inspired him to run for president. Now you se why I say that everyone should have a hero like me these are all of the reason why my hero is who he I hope I inspired you to find a hero in your life because I have one and he is a good one don’t you think? And this I believe because my granddad before he passed away always told me I needed a hero and I would say “but granddad how would I no who is right for the job to be my hero” and he would replay “grandson the day will come and it will not be easy picking one there will come a time where you will be confused about your hero and who he/she would and my as I grew up I discover my true hero just like my granddad said I would and also so what I find out was that his hero was also bill Clinton.