I am Saved

Maggie - Fort Collins, Colorado

I Believe…

Did you ever feel like you were just a small ant in the scheme of life? A useless feather just blowing around until you find your crevice, your piece of dirt, to keep you still until the wind picks you up again. I believe that through and with God I can do anything.

Until I found God, I was that useless feather, blowing in the wind, but with him I am an eagle, and through him I can soar! When I found God, I was seven years old. Before I found him I was going to church, but I never got the full meaning until one day, during Sunday school, and my teacher put in the movie with Mary and Joseph, about Jesus’ birth, which at the time, I felt like I had seen it before… about a million times! At the end of the movie it was talking about how excepting Jesus as your savior can truly change you life.

After church we came home, and I remember going outside on a sunny day, and I looked at all of the beautiful flowers, and realized how great and amazing God truly is! It was at this moment that I realized that I wanted what my mom and dad and pastor had… I needed God! So I prayed and asked Jesus in to my heart, and said, I believe you died on the cross for my sins, and will always be my savior.

After that I remember coming inside, and running to tell my mom and dad how excited I was that I had accepted Christ! Through the years I have encountered many things that proves, I believe that through and with God I can do anything! And if you don’t believe that…. look at me and my life.

I believe that through and with God I can do anything!