Dead fish

Robert - fort Collins, Colorado

Have you ever done something because someone told you to, and you didn’t want to do it? Well I believe that’s wrong, you should never do that. You should always be yourself because only dead fish go with the flow.

Its just like those commercials you see on TV that say to live above the influence and it shows how the people keep changing the guy, and he’s just standing there and not doing anything and letting it happen when he can stop it but he chooses not to do anything. Some other examples are on TV and magazines that show pictures or give people the wrong idea on something so it makes the audience want to buy their product. When it’s really just a lousy effort to have them buy it, but some people will buy it and cause a chain reaction and have more and more people buying it, but in reality they should really do that they want and don’t go along with everyone else and not fall in to pear presser and being the dead fish in the river of propaganda and not even at least trying to flea from the waterfall of death and lies that awaits them at the end of the river.

So next time when you read a magazine or watch an add on TV ask your self am I just doing this because its so called cool or is this something I want, but you and only you can choose if that is the right for you. So you can set yourself up for the future. So you can achieve your dream in life. For me I already know what I’m going to do. I’m going to go to a good college some where and get my degree in business. Then I’m going to get a job with a big company so I will have some new experiences in life. Then I will wind a career I want to follow and proceed for the rest of my life. But I will follow this path until I reach it and not let the currents take me off course into a place where I don’t want to go and set me back from what I want. So don’t let the river take you away in to some place bad and remember just because of one person doesn’t mean the same for you and what you want to do. So when I see the dead fish I try to help it and bring it back to life so it can see what was waiting for it at the end of the river for them…