Live Life To The Fullest

Nick - Fort Collins, Colorado
Themes: carpe diem

As I watch the news or read the news on the internet, people that break World Records or accomplish the unimaginable, I like to think to myself that that will be me some day.

I look up to the people who take the most they can out of life. Whether it’s a person turning famous by doing something they love, such as a kid getting on the news because he was seriously injured by skateboarding because and to perfect that one trick he was dedicated on accomplishing. Or a person is risking their life for the life of others even if no one else will know about it.

When I was a younger kid, I had said that I will go skydiving sometime in my life. I have gone indoor skydiving, but that wasn’t the actual thing. But I am planning on going for my eighteenth birthday.

And taking the most out of life by doing unusual activities is more fun too, like unicycling. Unicycling is one of my favorite things to do because it is a sport that know one sees one the road everyday and it is unique. And I’m sure traveling to different locations like Europe or France would be fun too. Also, taking the most out of life is doing as much as possible with family and friends, taking every dare your told to do, becoming a movie star, going to a Super Bowl, driving a racecar, and maybe even eating things that are still alive!

I say, “Living life without taking the most out of it is not living at all.” Is what my quote is, also everyone should live by this thinking. And when you die, you should either die knowing you lived a great and happy life or die by doing something you love.