DREAMS

Joey - Fort Collins, Colorado

DREAMS

I believe that if you follow your dreams or want will come true. Have you ever had a want or dream that might have seemed utterly impossible in yours or someone else’s eyes a want or dream like “I want to become an amazing athlete or have the job or do the thing you have dreamed of or wanted to do your whole life?” I have learned from experience that nothing is impossible if you work hard for it and you fight for it. I have this theory in my mind that anything can be done I just have to want it.

I was in a car with my dad driving to school when he told me about this belief. I went to school that day thinking about what my dad told me, the whole day I had my mind hooked about what my dad said about following my dreams and how they will come true if you work hard for it. I then decided to try it one day to follow my goal of doing better in school. So that whole year I kept that belief in the core of my mind. In the end it worked out because I was trying really hard to do what I wanted to do and it came true.

That day I got my report card at the end of the year and saw I had all A’s and B’s and my life changed dramatically that grateful day because I discovered that if you follow your dreams and goals they will come true I just have to work for it. I have had other experiences with the same topic of following your dreams or goals and how working really hard and wanting that goal extremely badly it can come true. The other day I was trying to learn a new trick on my longboard that was hard I was about to quit and forget about the trick and just have nothing to do with it but then I remembered my belief of follow your dreams they will come true so I kept on practicing the trick really hard and I finally got it. This might not seem like much but it shows how my belief is true. I have seen other people experience this that if you work hard for something it will come true. That is what I believe.