killing is wrong

olga - los angeles, California

It was a Monday morning and I was getting to school when one of my classmates

that was a really good friend told me that one of my bestfriend had passed away because

he was shot on Saturday night he was having a good time with his family because they

had a birthday party that night in his house and somebody was in a truck and they start

shooting everywere and he was shot in the chest and he past away he was a really good

person that was not involved in gangs.

The family don’t have enough money to purchase a coffin or other funeral

expenses becauseit cost to much and it’s bad because sometimes the family has to ask

for cooperation to complete the money and sometimes the person’s that died don’t have

anything to do with the violence.

I believe killing is wrong

What did you believe killing is wrong?because I said that the only one that could

take the life away is God that is our creator.

I believe that nobody has the right to kill someone or to take life away because we

are human the only one who has the right is God and the law have the rigth to say what

is going on that’s why I Believe killing is wrong. I remember that when I was in nine

grade one of my friends was shoot and he passed away and he was just 15 years old

that’s why I said that killing is wrong because it take the life of young people that maybe

they could have a good future and he was not involved in gangs. Another reasons that I

Believe that killing is wrong is because like for example it someone kill a person.

Killing is wrong because some time this crimes are committed by teenagers that

don’t know the consequences of their acts and that is when the families get separate for

people that don’t know what they are doing sometimes people get kill without a reason

and another bad thing of killing is that in a lot of cases the family members don’t know

who kill their relatives and that hurts more because the killer is not paying for what he

I believe that killing is wrong because no human has the right to take someones

life because the only one that could take life away is god that is our creator.