family

Jassive - 90015, California

The family is the most important thing for everyone. There are a lot of reasons why I

am saying that the family is the most important thing for everyone, for example my family is

very important for me. I also think family should be the berry first thing for everyone.

Why the family important for me? One of the reasons why the family is important for

me because my family is always there when I need them. Also my family is important to me

because they could get mad at me but they never leave me alone because they do care about

me. When I am sick my family worries about me . Also my family are very special for me.

My family is integrated by my mom named Laura, my dad Alfredo , my bother

Manuel and my little sister Rosita. They are very important for me because every single one

of them have something that makes them special and a reason why I love each one of them

for example my mom always understand me and she is special for me because she broutmea

life. My dad is a very compressive person and he is special for me because he give me life

too. My brother Manuel I am always fighting with hem but he always try to make me feel

better when I am sad or when I have problems. My little sister Rosita I love her because she is

the baby of the house and she is so sweet.

I believe the the family is the most important thing for everyone. One of the reasons

why I believe that is because your family is going to be always your family and they never

leave you alone. Also if you get mad at your family or at a member of your family they

always forget everything and then if you need help they help you anyway because they are

your family and they never get that mad at you at the point that they leave you alone because

they do care about you and you care about them no matter what happened or what they tell

you because when someone is mad they said a lot of things that are not true.

In conclusion your family should be the most important thing for everyone even for

me because they never leave you alone and they are always with you don’t matter if you do or

you did something right or wrong. Also if you don’t care your family is because you don’t

leave any feeling or feelings for anything or anyone and you don’t care about life or about

future.