I belive

joanna - los angeles, California

I believe theirs always a special friend for every one.

The days when my mom was in the hospital were the worst days of my life. My mom didn’t eat, and if she did she would through-up the food back. My mom just wanted to sleep she said she was tired, when she got up from the bed she got dizzy and fell to the floor she passed out. My sister and I took her to the doctor but they told us she was really sick that they couldn’t do anything about it. So they told us to take her to the hospital. They told us that if we didn’t took my mom to the hospital that she wasn’t going to make it and she was going to die. In that moment everything my mom did for came to my head the happy and sad moments. I felt so sad I wanted to die; I didn’t know what I would do without my mom. My mom was dehydrated she didn’t have water in her body. I felt so sad and depress I just needed someone to be there and hug me. Someone to tell me that everything was going to be okay.

Luckily when my mom was in the hospital all my friends were there for me to support me. But their was one that was with me since the start. He saw me cry day and night. He never left my side. He didn’t want anything to happen to me. Edwin is my best friend he the same age as me. I met him at Jefferson high we were in the night grade. Since then he has always been there for me when I need a friend the most. Like when my mom was in the hospital he was the one that spent those sad days with me hospital. He never let me alone. He told me that my mom was going to be okay. He gave me the hugs I need it. He never lets anything bring me down. The week my mom was in the hospital I realize theirs always a special friend that’s always going to be there for me no matter what I’m going through.