This I Blieve

Noemy - La,Ca,90015, California

I believe that you should never let yourself down, always try to do the best that you

can to succeed in life, don’t let anyone else bring you down.

Have I ever had someone put me down? Well the answer is yes, I used to have friends that had put me down. They had let me into bad situations and bad things too. Only because I just wanted to have fun and I regret it. Since they didn’t like to do anything and ditch a lot in school, I had decided to follow their steps and do the same thing. I had 5 fails and I had a lot of absences and tardies. My mom argued with me but I wouldn’t care. There was a time where I had made her so mad that she wanted to send me to boot camp until I was 18 years old, but she didn’t.

By believing in myself, I can be able to go all the way to a university to become a professional doctor. I won’t let anyone bring me down from becoming a professional doctor. Not even if I have a boyfriend. My education comes first no matter what. It is my dream and goal, I’m not going to let anything or anybody stop me from becoming one. I really want to make my parents proud by being the first in my family to become a doctor.

Do I think that this can help people succeed in life? Well I do think people would succeed in life by believing in this. It can help them think positive not negative. It can help them by making good decisions. Or whenever you are put down by something, believing in this can help you forget about it, well some. There can also be others that have there own believes that can help them. But mine is this one and it will always stay in my mind because I know it will help me in the future while I’ll be trying to succeed in life.