The new President

fiordaliza - Grand Rapids, Michigan

I believe that if we choose a good president in November we will be better because all the United States are suffering because of the wars, gas price, feminine, and foreclosures we need to do something before this country goes down because people are losing hope over their life. Some people are killing them self because they don’t have a job they don’t know what to do they’re in depression.

I believe that the new president needs to change this country before it is too late. I believe that we should change this country of choosing a good president one that is going to do better for this beautifull country. I love this country ever since I enter this country I told my self that I did’nt have in my own coutry, I owed so much to this country

I believe that we should shoose Obama because he seen like a good person and I know he will do good for the country. He is going to give more benefit to people whom loose their jobs. and they don’t have money to pay their debts.

people that don’t have money to buy foods. he will stop the wars in iraq and he will bring all of those soldiers from iraq because their are diying. I believe that he will stop the high gas prices, feminine, and flreclosure. he will clean all the mess that the jorge left behind. I believe that he will clean this country because this country is getting worse everyday and people are suffering.

I think in my personal opinion we must choose a good president because I’m suffering the cosequence to I don’t have a job I don’t have money to pay my house and all my bills I don’t know what to do and I’m not the only one the have that problem.

I believe we need a good president as soon as possible before this country goes down in to chaos.