Big Familys

amber - wyoming, Michigan

I believe that big families are important. Big families make the world go around easier, well at least fro my family and me. Big families are very close to each other. We have a lot of support for one another and are always there when you need them, especially my big family. I have a lot of family, some by blood and some by marriage. I have 25 cousins on both sides. So you can tell how crazy and fun the family reunions and get togethers are. I get so excited when we have something to do with the whole family; there is always something funny and memorable things that are going to happen. I would never have as much fun with my big family if I had a small family. No matter what happens we all lend out a hand and help the best we can. Everyone wants to help everyone and to have fun. Sometimes u get a bit competitive in big families. We all want some attention and some get more than others, but we learn to deal with it. Every family has some problems. Big families have so much love for each other. My big family can relay on each other to help maintain order in a household. I would never want a small family over a big family. I want a big family, all the way.

This I believe