Working toward work

Zachary - Gainesville, Florida
Themes: work

“Working toward work”

People say that toughness is measured on how fit, strong, built, or how giant a person is. To me it is very different I believe in tough mental stability to build you r foundation on and work hard for every thing you have mental or physical.

I am young adult I use my skills in math, science, English, and history to better myself as hardworking student and person. I am to get things done in life if it is classwork or things outside of the class room. I belive that people should work for what they have and if they don’t they don’t desreve ot.

In the future I hope to work towards a college scholarship and make my education great. Im am already a all “A” student and people might call me a nerd or overachvier but I just turn my head and know that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to do. I am always wondering how I plan to make my future but I know that im on the right road to success and if I stay I will achive greatness.

There are many things people want to be magicians, pro-athletes, sceintist ect. With all these you are reqiured to strive at it and do it to your fullest an you will if you really want it. With out work ethic you essentially not functioning well because you can not feed yoursouse elf , live in a nice home or have family. You will not have the money or resources to live withoutwork that is why I strive at it.

I think that with work you should have a sense of practicing all the time. If you like a sportyuo have to practice practice practice as my dad used to say and it he alawyas pushed to the limit for what I wanted. With my parents help they showed practice makes perfect and that is what I thinnk I have to doin life to survive.

I hope to one day have a reall big family and kids that I can support and teach them. To achieve this I will have to be a very good person, workhard , and live my life to the fullest. As my me my dad once told me when I was playhing reckless with my little brither that I should stop and that I will understand that I should not play so reckless when Im a parent and I still don’t understand buti hope that I will.

So to finish it up I will work till the day I die and that’s what I have to do to suceed. Work to me is not work to me it’s the way somebody lives or a culture so work is what I belive.