I Believe

Amelia - Los Angeles, California

I believe that life is never easy you are always going to have challenges and you have to

know how to deal with them.

I say life is never easy because sometimes the challenges that life gives you are really

hard. I am a high school student in an early college program. I’m 17 years old and I have been

trying so hard to keep going with life. Everybody has a hard life one way or another and I am

sure people try to make it work. It is something that everyone is always going to have to deal

with it.

Probably you might be thinking that I am so young and what can be my worries but I

have been dealing with a hard life ever since I started high school. High school was not a good

thing for me because it brought me a lot of problems. It let me to do so many wrong stuff that

know I regret because if I would have been a good student probably right know my life would

be so much easier. It is hard for me because there is stuff that you just cannot go back and

change them. All of my problems were my fault for hanging out with the wrong people, which

were good for nothing. The wrong people took me to do bad decisions, but it was my fault for

letting other people make decisions for me. Now I am paying the consequences and it is so hard

that sometimes I feel like just quitting.

My decisions back then were not smart at all because I thought school was dumb and it

was not going to take me anywhere and I was just wasting my time, that it was cool ditching

school to go hang out with my friends, to be mean with my teachers and just be mean all the

time no matter who it was, to never do class work or my homework because that was dumb

and I did not need that. Also that to drop out of school was cool because I did not need my

diploma that I was able to get a job anywhere. All my decision took me to have a hard life but

know I want to change all my decision I made back then and be someone in life.

I wish that I would have not let other people make decisions for me because this is

where it let me. But people do make mistakes and know I realize that I was really wrong by

hanging out with the wrong people. The good thing is that I want to make the most of my life

because you only live once and you have to make a change in the world. I want to show

everybody that no matter what you do always give it you’re best no matter what. There is

always going to be people to try to put you down but do not listen. I learned from my mistake

and now I changed and I want to do all the opposite of what I did back then I want to graduate

and be someone in life. I learned to make my own decisions and to never give up because I am

able to do whatever I want in life. I made a change in my life and after I graduate I want to be a

police officer and also make a change in the community.