Propel one

Joshua - Grand Rapids, Michigan

I believe that the proposal one has a lot of citizens at attention. This is a big step for this state if it is legalized then it would be a great drug to use for pain instead of all the pills that the doctor’s proscribing the citizens. Yet it changes the way people feel and act especially when operating a vehicle or just being active. I think that all families should be concerned for there is a drug that could be in homes? It’s an everyday thing all around the world and I think that marijuana should come to a stop in our family homes starting in two thousand eight. However every mother thinks the same thing when it comes to their children safety. They don’t want their kids or teens handling or even seeing drugs, in my book marijuana is a drug and it can hurt teens. I have met a teen that has been smoking weed since he was four. Yet the teens still get a hold of the pills and take them for example vikedin, ibuprofen and zocore marijuana is no different to the body. Most times teens experience weed when there attending driver’s training and that could greatly increase the accident percentage, Marijuana can hurt teens in school physically and mentally like in gym class they won’t be able to run because if teens smoke it constantly then it is very dangerous to a young body and it can also lead to smoking cigarettes and I believe that cigarettes are worse than weed because the nicotine is very addicting. Although legalizing marijuana can bring this state down further than what it is know or it can turn this state around for a brighter future. Weed has side effects like cotton mouth, deliriousness, hallucinate and it makes you hungry but it also has a short term damage for example the short term memory will die down and then you couldn’t even remember names or even mental notes. I’ve smoke weed more than once and it took me more than once to quite. My mom sat down with me and talked about her smoking days and also on how it affected her future and all the opportunities she missed in her life. I learned from her mistakes to make my life better and for a bright future. But one thing that still hurt me from smoking weed is cigarettes. I’ve heard a lot about this topic in the paper’s on the television also online and even in people’s lawns. I’m glad that all this advertisement is out in the public it shows them to make a stand in their town and to make things right. But then what if it was legal what would be the percentage if accidents and death in one month because of the cause of weed. I don’t really want to know the real percentage because that would be a nightmare coming true for all the citizens in Michigan this I believe