Her Shining Light

Suzanna - Wyoming, Michigan
Themes: children, family

I believe in letting my daughter’s personality shine through. Even when that means putting on a little pink tutu with her purple plastic shoes, silver sequin crown, and carrying a sparkly wand to go to the grocery store. Normally this outing would only take me about an hour. It turns into some where around three though, when my very social little butterfly is with me. This is due to the fact that we have to stop and talk to almost everyone that we pass by while doing our grocery shopping. I make sure to get our ice cream last so that it makes it to the checkout line, without a melting sticky mess. I envy the way she can so easily strike up a conversation with people, and is able to make friends wherever she goes. I admire the incredible amount of confidence that comes flowing out of her tiny little body. I love that she wants to be an individual, and is always up for trying new things. I support her in anything that she becomes passionate about, while still guiding her in the right direction. I am very proud of her, and make it a point to tell her everyday. Her uniqueness is special and for these reasons and more, I believe in her.