Freedom

cameron - USA
Themes: freedom

I believe that every body should be free. The only people that should not be free are people that have committed crimes. I think that god created everyone equal and no one has any reason to think they were born better than anyone else.

People are all created similar and should be all free to do whatever they would like they were born into the world the same as everyone else. I think that everyone deserves freedom even the people with problems should be free even though they might not be able to be as successful. There is no reason that anyone should be a slave unless there is a good reason and there is not. I still have not heard a reason that would even make sense yet like a racist might say “because they are different”. Most people are free today but in the Middle East and other similar places they still have slavery going on and even small cases in the U.S. and there is no reason for it. If they have not committed a crime they should be free.

God created all people equal and that is just how it should continue but some people that obliviously are not going to heaven will argue that for instance that a common sentence from a racist when asked why they don’t like black people would be, they are different. If they are different then they what are white people normal? Because think of how easily a black person could reverse that. If you think about it everyone maybe different but that is not excuse for them to be treated different and maybe even gone as far to making them a slave. I think that this is crazy and people need to get along. The world would be a much better place if everyone got along. I am not sure if the world will ever be completely rid of all slavery but I think we will continue to try. I know some racist and it is sad to see how they live. The other sad thing about it is that racist people tend to pass it down to their children. I believe that one day slavery will almost be able not to find any where in the world. It is amazing how much smarter we get each year and after a while we will be able to figure out the cure(s) for cancer, how to solve world hunger, and of course ending slavery. I believe that these things will get a lot easier as we learn more. It is also said and proven that information doubles every two years. Hopefully all of these problems will be solved and that they will not create new ones although lord knows they will. I believe in freedom and I hope you do too.