Not Democracy

Jon - Lewiston, Idaho

When the world slaps you down and arrests you, because you dare to speak up and disagree with the opinions of your leaders… that is not Democracy.

When a nation invades the privacy of it’s citizens homes… that is not Democracy.

When a country is not truthful with it’s citizens and protects the corruption and lies in its leadership… that is not Democracy.

When news agencies of a state are controlled by cohorts of the rulers… that is not Democracy.

When a city fears its law enforcement more than it fears its criminals… that is not Democracy.

When a city’s religious leaders control the strings of government… that is not Democracy.

When the leaders of a state put their own welfare above that of the citizens… that is not Democracy.

When a country invades another country with reasons based on lies… that is not Democracy.

When a nation tries to steal the votes of the people… that is not Democracy.

When the citizens of the world won’t help each other out… that is not Democracy.

When every citizen does not have an equal voice… that is not Democracy.

When an administration tries to rule a country by fear and force, ignoring the voice of the people, making their sponsors rich at the expense of it’s citizens, sacrificing the integrity and honor of a nation for the gains of a few, and when the leadership profits off of the blood of the people they are supposed to serve… that is not Democracy!