Samuel - 32044, Florida

People often do bad things and regret it. I believe that if you commit a sin it comes back to you. For example “what goes around comes around”.

In my life I have experienced karma many times. It has taught me many lessons and acknowledged me about other people’s feelings. I believe if you put someone down you will be put down. I believe if you hit someone you will be hit, and I believe if you disagree with someone will disagree with you.

I have come to be acknowledged about karma through many life experiences. When I went through elementary school I was mean to some of my friends and it came back to haunt me, but when I apologized I was rewarded with my good friends back. I think karma is a very wonderful thing in terms of friendship and loyalty.

When I was about seven years old I first learned of karma when I was walking along and saw a rock, so I picked it up and was practicing my throwing by throwing at a tree. Then a car drove by and I thought huh maybe I could practice my throwing to a fuller extent if I could hit a car. When the next car drove by sure enough I launched that rock right at it and hit the hood and put a big dent in it. My father came running out to me and spanked ne so hard, and I was sent to my room unable to go over to friends house, and unable to watch TV.

After this experience with karma I wanted to learn about it a little more, so when I was about ten years old I tested my knowledge. One day I went up to my brother and decided to push him on the ground and see if anything bad would happen to me. Sure enough he got up off the ground and whaled on me with his fists. I was hit four times in the face and once in the stomach. I was all bruised up and felling really bad. I thought yep my experiment with karma came back to haunt me.

I view karma as a way for the universe to keep us all in line. No law can give out what is deserved for committing a crime, so I believe that karma packs a good enough punch for the person to think twice about doing the Sam crime again. For me karma has worked wonderfully and taught me many lessons about how life works. It has also taught me what is in store for me if I choose to do something to harm somebody or hurt somebody’s feelings. Next time I’m about to get into trouble I will think twice about what karma has thought up for me.