The Cornertone Of Our Society

Chris - Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
Themes: work

I believe that hard work is one of the most important things in the world. Hard work will get you where you want to be in life. Hard work also is one of the main things that keeps our society in order. People have to work to get money to feed their families, which is why all of the jobs that need to get done get done. Usually the harder these people work the better and higher paying jobs they get. This is why people try and work harder to personally advance themselves. As these people advance themselves they also advance the rest of society.

When I work hard in my life good things come of it. Hard work gives me good grades and helps me get into a good college. This is why I work hard to advance myself and get into a good college. This also allows me to have a good future. I always work hard at everything I do. Another thing that I have to work hard at is sports. The harder me or anyone else works at a sport the better we get. As human beings we work hard only for the rewards. If someone works hard enough at their choice of sport they can go to college or make millions of dollars for their sport.

A personal example of hard work paying off for me would have to be my grades. I can definetly tell that the harder I work the better grades I get. For example in social studies when I spend only a little time on an essay I get a poor grade. This is because I do not work hard enough and my essay is not of high quality. On the next essay if I spend more time and work harder the better my grade is. This shows how hard work pays off. Another way hard work pays off is in my sporting career. I have firmly noticed that the harder and more I practice at my sports the better I play in the game.

In conclusion, this was a very rewarding experience. I have come to know myself better and my beliefs. This really allowed me to express myself in a constructive way. I hope people read this essay and come to understand the value of hard work.