Family Values

Morgan - Gibsonia, Pennsylvania

When I was little and i would get hurt my mom said, “i will give you a kiss on your bo bo and it will make you feel all better” I would say how could a kiss possibly make my bo bo get better? She would say because i love you and my love for you could make anything feel better. Since than i always felt like family was the most important thing. So I believe that family is the most important thing.

I belive family is the most important thing because; they will support you in whatever you go through. They will appesase, and salve you when you are mad, and they make you laugh when you are sad. This is very important to me because it helps me calm down, and focus. It is also important because you know that there is always someone behind you to catch you if you fall and they will never drop you because they love you so much. Without there love, and support life would be impossible.

I also believe that family is the most important because; they give you a sense of independence. They teach you how to stand alone. and be independent but, to aslo know when you need help with something, and how to get you the help you need. Alot of peoples parents signed them up for girl scouts or boy scouts and that was because they wanted you to learn how to be independent, and how to ask people for help when you need it. More direct ways that they help us be more independent is by giving us chores around the house. Everybody thinks its for money or they give you chores to tourcher you but it is really to give you life skils. When they do pay you though it is so you will want to do your chores.

The final reason why I think that family is most imporatant is because, they help you get away from your promblems or even better they help you solve the problems. Your family dosen’t like when you are upset or tense. All they want to do is to help you out when you are feeling bad about not getting that job or breaking up with your boyfriend or girl friend.

As you can see family is really important. It is important because they give you support, a sense of pride, and becuase they help you get awasy from all of your stress, and problems that you come to face with. Now you can see what I believe in.