guilt something that everyone can’t live with

cuauhtemoc - springdale, Arkansas

I believe that guilt is something that everyone can live with. This I believe because of some brutal experiences that I had to deal with.

The most brutal experience I’ve gotten in to is once when stole item at convince stores. It all started when I was at school I would look at the many different things that other people had I would get jealous. That day I said to myself that how do they get all of those neat stuff and I have nothing nearly as good. So then all that jealousy turned into madness I thought to myself that I can get all those things and more if I could steal without them knowing. I would slyly get the toy and cut the bar code and than put is in my hoody pocket.

This dreadful nightmare continued for about three months when I noticed that my grades were lowering and that my conduct became so horrible that for the first time and only time I got called up to the office. A little bit later the police squad went to the school to talk about the crimes that are made, and how the punishment is for minors. It made me think that if this habit continues that I would end up in jail.

That same day I was so sad that I felt sick to my stomach I would thinking to myself so this is really how guilt feels like. The pain was like having a lot of little needles piercing in your stomach. I noticed that not even all the stuff in the world can make me feel better. That day I was thinking that the only way that this feeling would go away is that I pay them back all the money I owed them. So for about a weed I would look under my bed, in the draws, under the couch, and save the money that my mom and dad gave me. For about two weeks I went on with the procedure and accumulated a total of fifteen dollars and fifty cents. Later that day I was able to go to the store, and I gave the money to the cashier he said that what is the money for. I told him all the truth. He said that that’s a stupid thing to do, but it pretty brave what I did. Know that I have done the easy part I had to tell my parents. I told them every thing, and I was spanked sent to my room. I cried until I thought to myself that how awful my mom must be feeling.

It wasn’t till the end of forth grade when the started trusting me. I thought it was good when I was punished I got all A’s, got into GT, and my conduct went on good until this day.

Truly, this encounter has lead me to the belief that guilt is something that anyone can’t live with.