i believe sports are the best things for kids

murphy - Springdale, Arkansas
Themes: sports

As I grow up I keep wondering what my life would be like without sports, what would I act like, what kind of friends would I have. As I play sports I go through many challenges and lessons on how to be reason responsible and many other things I could use later on in my life.

Everyday I see people getting in trouble with stupid things like: baggy pants, drugs, bad grades, PDA, and other school rules, I wonder if they got in sports would the act different.

As I deep playing sports I learn many valuable things, what I want to do when I grow up and have an idea how to raise a family.

Also I have met all my friends through sports. Spending time with friends in the dugout and on the field made me realize if someone was down everyone tried to pick him up no matter if we were losing or winning.

Through the years of sports I realized that I have been building character, integrity, and discipline. In sports if one person is down it reflects the on whole team. Also in sports you must be disciplined, if you are crazy and not focused on the game or on learning how to play your position better then most likely you will not play and stand on the sidelines or sit the bench instead of out their on the field having fun with the rest of the team.

As I keep going to school I look around and see that people are out of shape and people who never get out and exercise, I believe if they got into sports they would learn how to stay in shape and how to eat healthy and how to take care of their bodies better.

I also believe that if kids even adults would get involved in sports it would deep them off the streets and out of trouble. Also if you are off the streets and out of trouble and learning how to be more responsible, most likely you will do better in school and be a better role model for your kids and learn how to treat people better.

Overall, I believe that if kids get into sports the grades will improve, their attitude will change, and the way they look and think about life will change.

Through my life this is what I have become to believe because of what I’ve seen. I’ve seen kids grades go from D’s and F’s to A’s B’s and C’s. I believe that if people take up sports it could change their life’s and be more responsible.