prevention is better than cure

Norden Mebarek - Irving, Texas

Lately the whole world witnessed the fall of some worldwide banks.

This turn point in the history of the economy and finance systems triggered many

Economists, Writers, Politicians, and Presidents around the world to review their politics in order to find the root of the problem and the proper remedy.

The first direction many worldwide well known experts in economy and finance turned to is the Qibla towards Mecca and how Islam can help. France as a secular and strong country started an ongoing study about the economical system in Islam; the latest suggestion from the Europeans Leaders is to cut the interest rate to 0%, in other terms avoiding RIBA. As a Muslim living in the west I can say YES Islam has the answer and Muslims can contribute positively to help the humanity in many issues.

Islam forbid Interest, Beer and Wine, Adultery, Gambling, Smoking, all these lead individuals and societies to diseases, AIDS, smuggling , cancer, accidents (alcohol is number1 cause of death in the west ). In a nutshell Islam is based on the golden rule

“Prevention is better than cure”. Islam is the master key that open all doors of blessings, mercy and happiness. Are Muslims ready to use this key efficiently to benefit the inhabitants of the globe?