Levi - Farmington, Missouri

I believe in learning of the history of the world. I learned a lot about history and it has tot me much. History has tout me about the begging of nations and has shoed me what they formed into over all of the years of there existents. History has also tout me about were my ancestors came from and how there ancestors got to the land that they came from. I believe every one should learn about the history of the world.

Learning of the history of the world is something that has helped me a lot in my life. I always use to procrastinate tell the last minute on projects that I had in school. And one night I had to complete a report that was duo that next day. I had left my book a school and could not get on the internet to find the information. Using the knowledge that I already had from lessening in school and learning the information on my own time I was abole to do the report without having to go throw the book or fined the information any ware else. When the grade for the reports were handed out I had got a good grade on it and that’s when I started believing that history is something that every one needs to no.

I believe that every one needs to no about history not just because it helps on a report in history class but because it will show you how the world you live in today came to be. And history shows the mistakes that happened in the past so that there not made agene. I believe that people will want to learn about history ones they find the part of it that they like. I found my favorite part of history not from a book or a documenter but a game. The game was called Rome Total War and that’s ware I first found that the Roman history is a very interesting. So all in all I believe that the people of this world should learn about the people of the past and I believe that I will never stop believing in this idea.