i beleive that there should be no fighting

cody - Park Hills, Missouri

The I believe essay I will talk about is I believe that everyone should get along. The reason I think that is because that there is no reason to fight. I don’t understand the reason people fight or bicker because all it will do is cause a bigger fight or if I fight with my parents I will just get in more trouble or just get grounded. So I just don’t understand why all the people in the world fight.

For example like how the people are going to war there would be no reason for that if people didn’t fight like the terrorist had no reason to bomb the world trade center and all of these people that are getting killed in our country and in there country could had been avoided but that is just what I think. I also think that there is no reason for people to fight at school its just so dumb because all that’s going to happen is that you are just going to get in more trouble for fighting its just not worth it also would just make you not get along with maybe some other people that are there friends and could be your friends

The third reason that is dumb to fight or ague is because what has it ever done for anyone I think nothing it has done nothing for anyone all it will do is put people in a bigger situation and soon no one will get along and everyone will hate each other that is what the world could possibly come to if people keep fighting. The way that fighting affects my life is I got in a fight one time and I will never get in a fight never again because like I

To sum up this whole thing is that no one needs to fight because there is no reason in it because all it will do is because more problems but that is just what I think I could be completely wrong or I could be completely right I don’t know I will leave that up to u to decide. But that is just what I believe and so all im trying to say is that there should be world peace and everyone should just get along with everyone and that is my essay about what I believe about everyone getting along.

The End