Do You Believe In God?

Renee - Park Hills, Missouri

Do You Believe In God?

This is surprising to me because I’ve had a pretty firm idea of what I believe about god since I went to church, but I never seemed to be able to explain it to anybody, and I’ve never found anyone else who seems to believe the same thing. My belief is that God is all life, made up of life, the same thing as life. You must understand that all religion is man made. Your relationship with God is unique and special.

If you don’t believe in God, but live in a place where most people do, you’ve probably thought about how we got on earth. If you do believe, it’s likely that you know why you believe, but haven’t given much thought to what makes others believe. By taking the time to go to church and trying to learn more about what you believe like I do. I believe in the creator because there seems to be no other possible explanation for the existence of the universe, yet other people believe in God to give their lives purposes and meaning. God created everything in the universe. Even common sense tells you that, something or someone created the universe with a grand design.

Jesus Christ is often compared to other prophets and teachers, but he is the most unique person to ever live. There are many religions and prophets, but no one but Jesus Christ offers complete forgiveness from your sins and eternal life with god. The only thing you have to do is believe. Believe all the things he’s done for us. There is no other God before us that will accept anything you say. I believe he is the son of God and the savior of the world. You should thank him for dying so we could have eternal life. I think we should all believe in God no matter what the outcome is. No one should ever talk bad about him because what happens, happens for a reason. If someone dies it happens for a reason, it’s not Gods fault when it’s your time to go. Be happy that you get to go to heaven and have anything you want. But remember if you sin and never asked for forgiveness that’s a good way not to make it to heaven.