Jordan Chapman - Park Hills, Missouri

I believe that everyone should eat a lot of food. It might have effect on certain people in different ways shape and form. But I like food, food is something we cannot go without, or we would all die of starvation. Some people eat fruits and vegetables because it’s healthy food groups, me I enjoy foods such as hot wings, curly fries, ruffles, salad, ice cream, cookies, quesadilla, and more. I love to go out to restraints and eat because I can’t stand eating house food.

Some reasons why I agree with food is because of some of the same things I said up above. For example some people like me like to eat fast food a lot. Some foods can make people feel better, get healthier. There are many types of cooking equipment used for cooking.

I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and it changed my eating habits. I have to now measure out my foods and count carbohydrates. So now every time I go out to eat I have to know much I am eating before I take my shot. Diabetes is hard, especially when you like to eat a whole bunch, when I use to eat like crazy. I’m supposed to have several different foods in my meal. For example, my doctors would like me to have a variety of different foods such as apples, green beans, bananas, milk, and a lot of other foods that are healthy for my body. If you don’t eat right and let your sugars get out of control you could end up in a bad state in your future. In my opinion it’s hard to not be able to eat what you want and drink what you want. I was diagnosed with diabetes when I was 15 years old, and it was hard because I ate a lot of foods, and drank a lot of soda, ice cream, snow cones, and tea. I hope they find a cure for diabetes, because I want to drink tea with sugar in it again before I go insane. Tea was my favorite beverage in the world, and now it’s gone. So this was my story about food, and about when I was diagnosed with diabetes so thank you for listing to my story.