The Happiest Time of The Year

Darcie - Mars, Pennsylvania
Themes: pleasure

The happiest time of the year…. Christmas makes me smile. I believe that most people love the winter holiday time. The time for giving and the time for receiving. I know I always like Christmas time because of the presents and the love that you get with the present.

I have always enjoyed getting my presents from my friends because they don’t have to give you presents but they still do. It makes me see how much I am truely loved.

Last year my friends gave me tons of presents. I was very surprised but I felt so liked and that is one of the only times of the year that you can see who are your closest friends.

Whenever you are giving presents it makes you think about your friends/family to know what they like. If you get something they don’t like they may think that you don’t know them well enough.

Why do getting presents make us happy? I know its not because you feel loved for most people though I know it is for me. I believe that most people like receiving presents just to receive them, not for any other reason. They like getting new things but don’t want to buy them for themselves.

If they were to buy the items for themselves then there would be no fun in getting new stuff. Even though this is the case about the presents it still is the happiest time of the year for other reasons.

Christmas has just the love that comes out when Christ was born. The fact that it is a happy time because a baby was born on the date.

Also that if people have traditions of food that they only do on Christmas or around Christmas time. They could be happy and excited.

This is why I believe that the winter holiday season is the happiest time of the year. Next time think about Christmas as a loving time not gift giving.