A Few Things

Annette - San Antonio, Texas

In my life, there have been obstacles and shortcuts. There have been highs and lows, sunny and cloudy days. I don’t think there’s been one day something unpleasant has not happened, and that’s perfectly okay. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in my short lifetime, it’s to be grateful for everything I have.

I believe that time never ends, no matter where physically your life stops. I believe that people don’t always pay for their mistakes. I believe that anything is possible. I believe there is no heaven on earth except in love. I believe that love is the strongest bond you can have with a person. I believe that you can’t ever stop loving someone, you just can‘t. I believe that people do deserve second chances, not thirds. I believe that you must trust, in order to live peacefully. I believe that living isn’t living unless you find something or someone to live for. I believe that you are nothing without the support of your family. I believe in the Lord. I believe that through him you can do anything you strive for. I believe in peace. I believe in one day turning on the TV, and seeing all types of people come together to share in their common love. I believe in music. I believe in hearing the sounds of life and following those rhythms. I believe that nature is beautiful. I believe in waking up to hear the sounds of all nature and appreciating every single one. I believe that spirits are carried throughout the wind therefore I believe that no one is ever really, gone. I believe that people fade, just as memories do. I believe that who you are, is who you’re meant to be. I believe that learning by being out in the real world, is the only way to truly learn. I believe that it’s okay to make dumb decisions and admitting you need help is the hardest thing to do. I believe that no matter what you’re doing or where you are, there is a purpose and lesson to be learned. And I believe in the ever so popular, “everything happens for a reason.”

From living my short life, I have come to believe in many things. I can say, without a doubt, that there is no way to seclude just one belief without bringing others to it’s defense. People try and say otherwise, but nothing’s possible without believing.