Money Doesnt Bring Happiness…

Suzy - North Hollywood, California

This is Believe

I believe there is nothing more better in life than working hard and earning money the right way. For that reason , I believe that everyone

can try to earn cash the right way by putting effort and earning it whether its a high class business owner or a lawn mower who works only during the

weekends. Money will always be there, why take a chance and get money the wrong illegal but famous way by “stealing”. Its not a very smart chance

to take especially the consequences you will face.

I remember when I was just 11 years old when I barely moved into my very first four bedroom home, me and my younger brother who

never experienced living in a house with a big backyard and an extra big swimming pool we were so excited, we couldnt choose which room to spend the

rest of our teenage years in. We put our parents through a little to much stress in the beginning, after a while they started saving up for many important

reasons and dumped it in the bank week after week. Little did they know, they had money hidden in there walking closet just waiting for someone to

take and enjoy. It was a week before halloween, right on the day of there 15th wedding anniversary when my mom had tooken a day off from work

to spend the day at home to cook and clean, while the rest of us were doing our everyday activity. Her mom had called her to let her know that she needed

a medicine for her allergies as soon as possible. My mom had no choice, she had to leave home quickly and sadly it had barely been about two months

we had moved in and we had no alarm and not everything was fully remodeled or in place at the time. Our neighbors from two doors down

had a son who had escaped from prison and they didn’t even realize he was in there home. He had sneaked into my house with his very close friend and took

what he can. It is to hard to remember everything clearly, after all I was only 11 years old and I was in school at the time while it had happened. But what hurt me most is that

the money that was saved in a very safe place was gone, vanished, stolen away from us. I hadn’t trusted others as much after that incident. From that day on I even realized

that money can not buy happiness , it is a selfish thing in your life that makes you crave more and more.

I believe that life is there for you to enjoy it, not to ruin it for yourself or for another being. Its not a right thing to kill another for money. Ok lets say you did kill

someone and they had only $20 in there wallet, thats not going to get you anywhere and your not going to be happy with your crime. We’re imperfect beings, and we need to

understand and accept that even though we make horrible decisions sometimes we have to control ourselves. But sometimes we shouldnt be able to do what we feel like, we should follow our

hearts direction, and maybe that will lead us to a much better view of life. I believe that the heart is the most valueable part in your body, it could get people through good things but

nobody digs deeply to actually realize the actual kindness and gentleness of the human heart. Sadly at the same time no one realizes that, and they end up being very selfish. Especially when

it comes to money. Couples divorce all the time for money issues, business’ go through bankrupcy and close down but money stays the same.

It is such a shame when now in the days life has gotten so much harder and much more strict. If you think it hasnt then you haven’t experienced it yet and you will soon.

I’ve seen people with my own eyes looking for a house together, buying that house and when things dont work out due to economic problems they either loose the home or end up paying for it

with no other money left for themselves, sadly right when they were getting very comfortable in that home. Life isnt only stuck with that problem. That is why people need to wake up and be concerned

with what they should do before they take a new step. Usually there are many people who know what they would like to be in the future and it pulls them back from accomplishing that dream because of student

loans or even scholarships which they dont even get the chance to recieve. And yes many times there are people who work hard all there lives and get absolutely nowhere and struggle to make enough money

to support their families which are also not fair but it is life and it is almost never fair.

I still learn from my own personal experiences everyday, and I hit myself with the ones that I can never take back but I wish that not only the generation that will come next to realize

how life was for me and the rest of the world, but how strong we all keep ourselves inspite of the fact that “Money doesnt buy happiness” education just leads to money, and money is something you

should definetly have. But I do think that many americans worship money a little to much and they need to not show that there life is based on cash its also based on other totally important things in there lives.