The Love of a Relationship

Karenmaria - Missouri City, Texas
Themes: love

I believe in love. I believe that everyone should have the chance to find love. Love is the best thing a person can have in their life. Love is the much needed emotional oxygen a person needs. Many people wonder when or if they will find that one person they want to spend the rest of their life with; hopefully the couple can live happily ever after.

Some people don’t worry about whether or not they will find love. There are more worried about when they will find it. Most people find love when they are in their mid to late 20’s or even sometimes later. My mom had found her love when she was in her 30’s. So you really never no when you’re going to find your true love but waiting makes it all worth it in the end. It’s like when an employee wonders when he will be promoted. Everyday he wakes up asking himself if this is the day. He goes through the day with no success but when the day finally comes he tells himself that it was all worth it. I feel that if people just wait for their time to come, then they will appreciate it more than if that get it right away. It all depends on a person’s perspective.

Just about everyone loves to see a happy couple. They are walking together, holding hands, playing with each other, and just seem to be having a great time. On the surface it may seem like their relationship is rock solid. They can see like the ideal couple. But under the surface that could be completely wrong for each other and might turn out to be different people. There could be other issues like one of them thinking they are not good enough for the other. That person will spend all their time worrying about when their partner will realize the same thing.

People hat getting hurt. When they start asking themselves that it keeps coming into there head. What people don’t seem to realize is that their love is standing right next to them having a wonderful time. To me, when you love someone you always try to spend time with that special someone and move heaven and earth if you have to in order to make them happy. There are also many times that it doesn’t work out with that person. You love them, but it wasn’t the right kind of love. Another thing people worry about is hurting someone they love. Will I find the right person and live happily ever after? Most people ask themselves that. I think that when you find someone that you truly connect with, trust and love then yes, you will have a happy ending.

That’s why you never give up on love. That’s why I believe in love. Love is the strongest positive feeling that any human being can have for another. I think everyone should have someone to love. It might take a while but they will find it; they just need to be patient.