Miracles

Jordan - Springdale, Arkansas

Miracles

I believe that miracles do happen. Miracles will happen everyday all over the world. Miracles are something that happens that you thought wasn’t possible or something that is life-changing. It happens to poor people, rich people, big people, and small people. They can be in any country at any time. A miracle could be from a life being saved to something happening to you or your life that is so awesome it is unbelievable.

Miracles are like dreams. The miracles that happen are often things that you dream of. A dream is a wish your heart makes. A miracle is a wish or dream that comes true. Everyone has dreams and everybody will probably have a miracle happen to them in their lifetime. If you don’t then you had a good life so you didn’t need a miracle. If you had a bad life and still didn’t have a miracle then you probably didn’t realize it was a miracle.

My family has had hard times. Once, we didn’t have enough money to pay the bills for our house. It isn’t big or spectacular, but we love it and it is warm, cozy, and a roof over our heads. We don’t treat is as our house, but our home. My mom, my sister, and I were going to have to move into my grandma’s and grandpa’s 3-bedroom house with them. She was talking to a lady at work and told her. Her husband bought the house and we pay him money rent.

Miracles started in the bible. There were several miracles in the Bible. One is when Jesus changed water to wine. Another miracle is when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. A third miracle is when Jesus fed five thousand people with two fish and five loaves of bread. Miracles teach us the Bible and amaze us how they did the people who were there.

Though a miracle might sound impossible, they really happen. Some are little, some are big. Miracles are a blessing. I believe miracles do happen.