This I believe..

Alexee - Springdale, Arkansas

This I believe..

Knowing I always have four people in the world that I can talk to if I have done something right or wrong is an amazing feeling. Which those four people I can tell anything to and they wouldn’t judge me for it would have to be my family.

That’s why I believe that it is very important to be close with your family.

Being the youngest out of three teenage girls makes me very lucky. I have two sisters that have gone through the same Junior High drama I am going through now. If I wasn’t close to them my life would be a train wreck. I know this family who my family has known for a while. They have two daughters that are exactly me and my sister’s age. Although we have that in common there is one big difference none of them get along. The youngest daughter one of my friends and the oldest sister is my sister’s best friend. The other day my teacher asked me if my sister and I got along. I didn’t respond with just a uh yah instead I said yes all the time we are all best friends which was the complete truth my sisters and I couldn’t be any closer, but then the teacher asked the other girl what about you and your sister? I thought she was going to say sometimes, but what she did say made me feel so bad but so lucky at the same time. She said NO we never talk and fight nonstop, but I wish I had a sister to talk to and hang out with.

After I left that class I started thinking about how lucky I am to have my mom, dad, Whitnee, and Destinee. They aren’t just my family they are my best friends. This is why I believe it is so important to be close with your family because having amazing parents and amazing sisters to talk to helps me get through life so much easier.