Everyones Loved

Blake - Springdale, Arkansas

Many days I sit down and just think for a while. Just the other day I was thinking of the many families that were struggling with money, food, and other stuff like that. So I thought how could I help those people. That next weekend me and some of my friends from church went to a part of our community that was struggling. We found a man who had had 12 strokes in the last 3 to 4 months. He had spent almost all his money on hospital bills. So I guess you could say he was poor. He could not fix up his house because he could not move very well. So me and my friends scraped off old paint, then repainted his whole front porch. We also cleaned out his basement, which was a scary place. We also pulled weeds in his backyard. We were his first visitors he’d had in about 2 or 3 months. We loved that guy and still do. We send him food every month.

Now there’s a story of I guy we nobody know of and his condition. No one would even talk to him. Except me and my friends! He was loved by each and every one of us. So I believe everyone is loved. If someone is not loved by someone on earth, than they are loved by God. God created us all and loves us all. No matter what you’ve done.

I believe that all people and things are loved. Babies are loved by their mothers, from the moment they are born. Parents of that kid love each other. Later in life that baby will make friends and be loved by them.

As I said before everyone is loved. If not I would like to know.