God does answer your prayers

Spencer - Springdale,AR

Personal essay

I believe that God is real and he does answer your prayers. I have been a Christian all my life but there was one life-changing experience that happened to me that really opened my eyes.

Over the last summer my parents sadly got divorced. From the night that this heart breaking event happened, it seemed that every thing started to go downhill from there. I started becoming more sad and depressed about the whole situation and I kept having flash backs of this awful night. Then I happily turned to God. I started going to church again and praying as frequent as I could.

Soon after this, slowly but surely, everything started to clear up and get better. I wasn’t always stressed out and sad. I even noticed that I was staying out of trouble at home and at school, getting better grades in all my classes, and even improving in Cross Country. Also, I was an all around happier person and had a brighter look on life. Then my mom and sisters started to do the same thing and they all said that they were seeing the same results as I had.

So as you see, I believe that God is real and he does answer your prayers. I strongly believe this and I hope that everyone thinks the same, and if not then I hope that this story can help them change their minds because God is the answer to all your problems.