I Believe That Family Members Dont Have To Earn Love

jake - Springdale, Arkansas

I believe that family members don’t have to earn love. I believe that all people in your family you should love, no matter what they do.

My cousin is 16 years old. He is about 5 foot 9 inches tall. He has dark brown hair. He has many hobbies. He likes to fish, hunt, and play sports. All around, he is a normal kid.

My cousin likes to go out and party. He drinks, and does drugs. Who knows how many times he has gone out and partied and gotten drunk? How many times he has gotten high. He lives in Russellville.

All of these things hurt me in a way that most people don’t understand. He really is a nice guy around me but when he gets to be around his friends he gets to be a bad decision maker. I think he just tries to be cool around his friends. He lives in like the central of weed city. He can just go around and get drugs and alcohol where ever he is in his town. He just goes out with his friends and gets drunk and high, and he doesn’t care if he gets caught or in trouble. He just likes the pressure of the moment.

All in all, I hope that Brian will get his act together, and become a better kid. Once again, I believe that family members don’t have to earn love.