Why My Sister Is a Dork

Corey - Springdale, Arkansas

I believe that my sisters a little weird. I think that she’s weird because one time she ran into a glass door. She thought that the door was unlocked, it’s a kind of door that you have to push open to go in or out. I asked her if she would race me to the car and she said ok, then we took off and I got the unlocked door and my sister got the locked door. Good thing that it wasn’t my head that ran into the door because if my head hit the door would be a goner.

My sister is smart but she could be a little weird. She will do anything without thinking. The funniest thing about my sister is that she ran into a mailbox. She was walking down the street and she was looking behind her because I called her name and she couldn’t hear me and when she turned around she ran straight into the mailbox. While I was watching her I knew she better watch out and I mouthed to her to turn around and she didn’t understand me, so she turned around and WHAM!!! She ran right into it.

It didn’t really hurt her she was just shocked because she didn’t know what was about to happen. I was cracking up and boy did she get mad at me. I was trying to tell her that she was about to hit something. My sister runs into everything about every one month and she always regrets it.

The funniest and most embarrassing that she did would be she tripping over a bob wire and falling flat on her face. She was at her friend’s house and every one was watching.

So clearly you can see why I think that my sister is a dork because she runs into things without knowing what’s about to happen.