The World Needs to Chill Out

Ty - Springdale, Arkansas

For insistence back in the 5th grade, I was doing this project in my history class. I had this girl in our group that was the one who was the biggest teachers pet. It was a day before it was due and she was freaking out. I told her to chill out. She needed to chill out. On that project we got an A. Another example of a time when people need to chill out is when my mom was worried about getting to my grandma’s house on time. I was telling her she needs to chill out but she wouldn’t. Then we got to my grandma’s house and she forgot something. At sometime in life people need to chill out for once in their life.

A really good example of when somebody needs to chill out is when I was at my football practice my friend said he didn’t have any shorts to work out in and he was asking everybody but nobody had an extra pair of shorts. Then I looked in his locker and he had a pair of workout shorts. That’s another example.

The best example of when I had homework last weekend. She started yelling at me because she said I shouldn’t have waited till the last minute. Guess what I got all of it done in about 3 hours no more than 3 and a half. In that time I also read a book and wrote a 500 word essay.

There have been times when I should have chilled out to. Well I have to hurry up and wrap this essay up so I’ll so only 1 more example. My mom and I were packing to go to Tulsa for the weekend and she was worried as usual and she packed like 3 bags and I only packed 2 bags. As soon as we started driving she said she forgot her phone so we went back to get it and that took about 30 minutes.

Those are the reasons why you should just chill out. All you people who read my This I believe essay, do me a favor, when you get stressed about something and remember this essay and chill out and when other people need to chill out tell them to chill out.