The Inner Power

Medardo - Springdale, Arkansas

Back when there used to be wizards, witches, magic, and supernatural powers. Every culture states supernatural powers that happened in the culture. How come there isn’t any now? Or is there, but no one wants to bother even to recover some of that. I Believe in an Inner Power. My definition of inner power is the energy or chi that is within all of us.

In September of 2008, my friend and I were making a fire in my backyard. Well we got kind of bored of watching the fire, so we needed something to do, and so we played with the fire.

When playing with it, the fire rose up. It seemed pretty cool. I concentrated on the fire. While in that process, the fire bended and stayed bent. My friend was amazed. The burning desire flowed through my body.

While with the bending of the fire, my heart raced. I had adrenaline in my blood. The adrenaline, I thought can improve the amount of chi exerted. The fire jumped when I had the adrenaline in my blood.

How did I do that? What enabled me to do that? I looked up on the Internet and saw that what I was using was called Chi, otherwise known as ki, mana, and chakra.

I tried to move other objects, but my chi wasn’t strong enough to move anything big. All that I’m able to do with my chi is cause ripples on the water and bend fire.

How come if everyone has this power than doesn’t anybody even try to use the power and harness it for a use like: Flying, walking on water, or just for getting the remote from the other side of the room?

Moses parted the Red Sea with the power god gave him. If Moses could have such power how come we can’t have a kind of power?

Jesus walked on water, and he turned a pitcher of water into wine. He got fish and bread and multiplied it into plenty for the hungry. How come we can’t do that today?

I believe that people should be able to use an inner power, and have a time like in the magical time.

The inner power may seem like a child’s fantasy or dream. The body and mind can be a powerful thing to handle. You can call me crazy. You can call me weird, but I believe in an Inner Power!